LOL! Tagged by Artistwolf16Rules 1. You have to post ALL the rules2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves3. Answer 13 questions asked to you, and invent 13 questions for tagged people to answer4. Choose 13 people5. You legitimately have to tag 13 people6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags7. Tag-backs ARE ALLOWED8. YOU MUST DO THE JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking ABOUT the Journal Entry.9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator asks.10. Be creative with the title. You can't mention you got tagged in the title, but can in the Journal/Journal description.
Some facts 'bout me:
1. I'm 6-07 ft tall and it was pissing me off when I was younger. Now I'm happy :3
2. I'm strangely fascinated by 50s-60s periods. Music, movies, style...
3. I'm bi, and probably gender fluid
4. I'm a fckng PSYCHOPATH B)
5. I think I don't sleep as much as I should :')
6. I love doing video editing (is that how we say it?)
7. My best friend is amazing and I love her sooo much <3
8. I love taking pictures of architecture -w-
9. I have two cats ^^
10. I compose a lot of songs
with my piano, but I rarely write them XD
11. My birthday is the 11th of March
12. I'm a crayzey biatch
13. I was thirteen when I first had a role in a movie (don't freak out; it wasn't professional)Questions for me:1. What's your favorite animal? Stupid question, but whatever. Can be fictional (dragon, unicorn, etc) or real.
The rabbit :32. What language would you love to learn/become better at?
German, because I'll probably need it in my future .-. Otherwise, it would be fun to learn japanese or russian *w*3. Do you have any siblings? Are they any good at art?
Yes, a little sister :3 and yes! she's very good but she doesn't want it to become her job.4. What is/will be your job/profession? If you have a job now but will eventually have a different career, mention them both.
If everything goes right, I'll become a Graphic designer in about two years from now B)5. What's your favorite book series or author?
I wanna say Harry Potter, but hey; this isn't original at all xD I honestly like the "Ulysse Moore" series, i was a huge fan when I was younger.6. Have you ever watched Downton Abbey? If so, who's your favorite character? Why? If not, WHY HAVENT YOU? Lol jk
I love DA *q* my favorite character is Tom Branson <3 cause Allen Leech is a cutie :3 XD7. Do you know how to drive?
Nope haha8. Do you prefer to wear dresses or skirts or normal jeans and tshirts? (Lol random)
I don't feel myself when I wear skirts or dresses... So I guess I prefer jeans.9. Who is your favorite OC? Can you link me to a picture of them?
I really like Caroline
, because she's one of my first of all time.10. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where to? List everything XD
I can't list everything, lol XDDD I went to Thailand when I was like... 2, Florida at 10.. Otherwise it was Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Canary Islands (Tenerife), Guadaloupe, Dominican Republic, Ireland, Great Britain, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia...
- omg -
11. Have you ever flown on an airplane? Do you like airplane food? Or have you never flown internationally?
Yes, I did! Food?.. It depends XD but I never found it disgusting.
12. What's your favorite deviation of mine? Yours?
I really really like this painting of Mary
. And mine ? haha LOL I think it's my Tony portrait 13. If you had to name an event that "marked your passage into adulthood" or "where you learned from a failure" or "something that you're so passionate about that an essay would be sad without it", what would you say? And yes, I am trying to sneak in some college essay help here..
Haha that's an interesting question. I think I can talk about by relationship with my first boyfriend, cause it went shit when I realized I was still in love with my actual girlfriend... lol i don't like to think about that
OW! What a surprise! I didn't tag anyone B)#thuglife